― Zig Ziglar
- Poof!, remembering a forgotten name
- Finding keys exactly where you meant to leave them
- The perfect word popping into place
- A new recipe that tastes great [and you had just enough sugar]
- A feel-good conversation
- A parking space opening on a crowded street
- A flower blooming beside the sidewalk
Very Well Mind, writes, “Gratitude is a positive emotion that involves being thankful and appreciative and is associated with several mental and physical health benefits.” The post goes on to list the good that can come from an attitude of gratitude, including:
- Higher self-esteem
- Lower blood pressure
- Higher levels of optimism
- Read more
Mindful reminds, “Practicing gratitude can be a game-changer: it has far reaching effects, from improving our mental health to boosting our relationships.” Here are recommendations for practicing gratitude:
- Watch Your Language: Grateful people use the language of gifts, givers, blessings, blessed, fortune, fortunate, and abundance. Rather than noting how good you are, focus on the good things others have done on your behalf.
- Remember the Bad: When you remember how difficult life used to be and how far you have come, you set up an explicit contrast in your mind, and this contrast is fertile ground for gratefulness.
- Share Your Gratitude with Others: The next time your partner, friend or family member does something you appreciate, be sure to let them know. It can strengthen relationships.
- Read more
We Stress Free describes the Gratitude Journal as a way to, “focus on the positive things in your life, which is the opposite of our innate tendencies that only focus on negative things and things that are not going well and properly.” The benefits of keeping a Gratitude Journal can include,
- Increased self creativity
- Improved leadership skills
- Better Sleep
- Read more, including how to keep a Gratitude Journal
Note: All of Sandra’s Succeed and Soar art is available as journals here.
In traveling the 7th Path to Joy, remember,
Succeed and Soar!
Shop Sandra’s Succeed & Soar Art on Round Beach Towels
As well as tote bags, tee shirts, journals, puzzles, phone cases, ornaments, face masks, towels, blankets, cups, pillows, greeting cards and more
- 60” in diameter + fringe
- Ultra-soft, plush microfiber
- 100% cotton back
- Machine wash cold and tumble dry with low heat
- Price $70 to $76
Thanks for shopping!