From Conception to Coffin
Why Not Let US
Protect, Nurture and Support the Health and Well-Being of All Babies
Plus Their Care-Givers
Before Birth, as Toddlers, Teenagers, Adults and through Old Age
Shouldn’t planning and methods exist to prevent aborted lives both before and after babies are born?
Shouldn’t all of US make sure every child has,
- Excellent prenatal care
- Parents prepared to nurture them
- Opportunities to develop
- Proper housing, food and clothing
- Education that prepares for meaningful contributions to the world
- Adequate income opportunities
- Excellent health care
- Death with dignity
Above Earth’s millions of species [from bacteria to bamboo and from dragonflies to dolphins], homo sapiens are gifted with the ability to improve the planet. Beyond the well-known Neanderthals, at least nine others of our type have vanished. See. To avoid being the last of our kind, homo sapiens have the know-how and ability to enrich rather than exploit a planet with expanding oceans, spreading deserts and fewer ways to support our population.
This 60 Minutes report shows Earth’s situation.
A Few Points Worth Noting:
- Earth reached its capacity to support human life in 1970
- In 1970, the human population was 3 billion. Fifty years later, we’re approaching 8 billion people.
- Five more Earths are needed to support humans’ needs and requirements.
Keep California in mind.
March, 2023, Governor Newsom projected the state will need 2.5 million more homes by 2030 to keep up with demand
- Where are all of those millions of more families going to live?
- Where will food be grown?
- How many natural spaces must be lost to build more roads, parking lots, schools, office buildings, shopping malls, hospitals, sanitation services, garbage landfills.
- Then, there are places like Huntington Beach, an affluent community that doesn’t want crowding and affordable housing. Shouldn’t the well-to-do share their real estate? See
Alexis Carrel makes a good point when saying,
“The quality of life is more important than life itself.”
Check back for updates.
Write with positive ways to improve the quality of life for all who live.