Craig D. Lounsbrough
All “Illustrated Wisdoms” in this 2023 Paths to Joy were created by splattering viscous Dylusions shimmer spray on 11×14, 98 pound, Canson mixed media paper, then spritzing with water to see how the colors would run and gather.
When dry, the above quote was evoked by “feathering” with water washes and tempera paints, meant to suggest the power of the oceans and of music. The final work was creating the darkness in upper right corner so that the stars could be seen and the universe’s vastness suggested.
How Louisbrough’s quote was interpreted: When the paper dried, upright, a ruler was used to draw the two-tone [green and gold] rectangular shape with water soluble ink pencils [Derwent]. The lines were softened with light water spritzes, suggesting the ephemeral and ethereal eternal.
What do you see? Write me.
PS Art is available with and without the quote. Shop Sandra’s Galleries.
Paths to Joy 2023 updates and enhances a series first presented in 2020. It was adapted from The Treasure Chest, published by National Religious Press, which no longer exists. The 2nd Path to Joy encouraged financial prudence and care for material resources.
Have you heard the saying that money is the root of all evil? Author Mark Twain’s response was, “The lack of money is the root of all evil.” With that belief, Life Onyx lists six “Fantastic Benefits of Being Wealthy,” which include,
- Access to the best levels of care and medical resources.
- The wealthy access expensive, higher quality food, some not always available to the public.
- During disasters, the wealthy can leave quickly. They also access elite classes of insurance that provide secure evacuations and recovery of luxury items.
- Read more
To become rich, Life Hack suggests,
- Think about what people need, or things that could improve society, which could become a trending product in the future.
- Cut expenses
- Do one thing better than anyone. Work on it, train it, learn it, practice, evaluate and refine it.
- Read more
Eric Kim’s 35 tips for becoming wealthy include,
- Never be an early adopter
- Only own one of each thing
- Anchor your mind to lower prices
- Don’t become a slave to money. Let money become your slave.
- Read more
Several months ago, this note arrived from retirementinvestments.com:
I spent a couple of hours checking out your site, [SuccedandSoar.com] and honestly, it’s great. You have fantastic content, and that’s why I want to reach out to you. I was originally researching for my article, Personal Finance 101: How To Manage Your Money Effectively.
Here’s the thoughtful article about investing for retirement.
BTW, through May, 202, SucceedandSoar.com. contained over 100 posts. I’m now updating the blog so that — in the next few weeks — the nearly 200 arts inspirations E-Mailed since October 31,2019 can be viewed online. [Six were added today!]
- Money is no longer a time-consuming consideration
- The ability to help others from a position of strength is tremendously increased
- More resources are available to develop the person you must become
In the video, Rohn also stated, “The millions are not important. what you do and how you become wealthy is most important.”
View the above “CAN MONEY BUY HAPPINESS” VIDEO HERE [2 minutes, 49 seconds] Answer: Yes!
This 12-minute video explains the science of HOW TO BUY HAPPINESS WITH MONEY.
Also check out comedian [and new Shark Tank investor] Kevin Hart talking to Joe Rogan about learning “The Importance of Financial Freedom” VIEW HERE [12 minutes] Contains Adult Language.
This Month, Shop Sandra’s Art on Onesies
The high quality and unique Onesies produced by Fine Art America:
- Come in four sizes [6 months, 12 months, 18 months, 24 months]
- Are 100% pre-shrunk cotton
- Offer choice of 12 colors [including white, gold, pink, red, Kelly green and more]
- Are machine washable
CUSTOMIZE. Use tools with item to:
- Enlarge, reduce size of art
- Change placement of art and text
- Choose from twelve, onesie colors
Purchase this onesie [choose from 4 sizes]
Shop All Art and Collections HERE.
Depending on Browser, Puzzles may be a stand-alone category or listed in Lifestyle Section.
Thanks for shopping!